Group IT Director
Group IT Director - Burton upon Trent - £80,000 - £90,000 + bonus + Car
Development, infrastructure, IT Director, Mobile applications, IT Security, Cissp, web, architecture, CAPEX, OPEX,
I am currently working with one of my favourite clients to recruit a Group IT Director. This position comes at an exciting time of change for the business and is the number one position in IT in the business.
The role will be leading an IT team on roughly 25, this includes both in house development and infrastructure teams. You will be charged with the strategic planning for the entire IT division as well as hands on management of team managers and members.
- Experience managing mobile application development teams.
- Background in system architecture.
- Ability to look after full IT budgets and spending.
- Experience reporting to the board.
- Strong infrastructure and telecoms experience.
- IT security management.
- System integration skills.
- 3rd party vendor managements.
- Merger/acquisition experience would be highly desirable.
This role also requires the right personality, we are looking for someone who is great at building relationships and working closely with various teams. Whilst reporting to the board you will also be required to gather requirements from various teams, this position is very user facing.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position please apply here!