Supplier Relationship Manager
SF Group are currently looking for a Supplier Relationship Manager for my industry leading client based in Birmingham city centre.
This permanent position is in place to manage a major clients relationship with the business and ensure that efficiency and quality of the products provided are of the highest quality.
Say to day responsibilities will include:
- Their primary responsibility is to manage all day to day aspects of the running of the account
- Creating and owning an Account Bible that documents all aspects of the business
- They establish themselves as an expert in the product lines to effectively market the new products in the market
- Build relationships and develop revenue within key accounts
- They will build sustainable relationships with key personnel within the accounts manufacturing labs/distribution centres in the UK and Hungary. And the global central purchasing team by demonstrating exceptional account knowledge and collaborative skills
The ideal person will be/have:
- University degree from a strong University in a recognised subject
- Optical Market experience and knowledge
- At least 3 year proven track record for delivering commercial results with a National Chain, or providing exceptional results within a commercial analyst or project management role
- Applied knowledge of Account Management
- Ability to interpret data and provide detailed analysis with insights and recommended actions
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Initiative to look for opportunities and have the drive to follow activities through to completion
- Financial acumen required to manage account budget, revenue and profit expectations
- Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team
This position will pay an annual salary of between £50,000 and £55,000 plus a bonus of up to an additional £35,000. If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP.