Brownsword Hotels offers great career opportunities for those who love working at the highest level within the hospitality sector.
We are a tightly knit, friendly team with a passion for high standards and professionalism. We offer unique working opportunities, in a friendly and supportive environment. People are key to our success and we value our staff as we recognise the role every one of them plays within each of our distinctive properties and the Company as a whole.
We set high standards in terms of the values that underpin all that we do and we are always looking to recruit and train talented individuals who share our passion for hospitality and who can truly engage with the Brownsword Hotels culture.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Kitchen Porter to join our team at Buckland Manor.
The future member of our team will:
- Liaise with the chefs as to their daily requirements to assist them in operating effectively
- Carry out work in any kitchen/Back of House areas as requested by senior members of the team.
- Understand the importance of attention to detail
- Attend training as requested and implement techniques learned into the department.
- Develop relationships within the kitchen, colleagues and managers promoting teamwork within the hotel.
As a company we offer a range of benefits and opportunities as we believe people are key to our success. We value our staff and want to recognise the role every one of them plays within our unique properties. Benefits that we offer to our team include large company discounts on food and beverage, staff and friends and family hotel rates at all our unique properties, high street discounts via our bespoke designed employee shopping website, access to an Employee Assistance Program to help navigate through any life challenges our employees may face , childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a number of incentives to reward passion and commitment.
Staff accommodation is available
ABode Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. Proof of your right to work within the UK will be required at interview stage...