Hours: 40 Hours per Week - Days
Salary: Up to 18K
Location: Minworth (Sutton Coldfield)
We are recruiting for a Manufacturing General Operative to work for a well-established engineering business based just outside of Birmingham, with a family feel to the business this is the perfect position for someone looking to progress your career forward, my client likes longevity within a business to indicate loyalty
As part of the role the successful candidate will be responsible for operating production machinery
A snapshot of some of the responsibilities are below:
- Candidates will have previous experience in a similar role.
- You will be confident and self-motivated
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Working at all times within a safe environment
- Candidates will be working closely with Production Setters and Operators
- You will have excellent communication skills
Successful candidates will be:
- Candidates will be self-motivated
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- It is essential that candidates have a full driving licence due to the location of my client
If you have any further questions about this role or any questions about any other potential engineering positions that you may be interested then please give me a call on: 01213297588 and ask for Sam Marshall.
Kelly Engineering is acting as a recruitment agency for this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75279031