Online Marketing Manager
Job role: Online Marketing Manager
Salary: £30k circa
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: 40
Job Overview of Online Marketing Manager: This is a key role with Marketing with prime responsibility to support and guide the company divisions and channels in planning and implementing marketing activities deliver the company's strategic and tactical plans. This would suit a vibrant and enthusiastic candidates who is looking to head up a growing department, who has the drive and passion to engage with the business in order to help achieve company strategy in an innovate way.
The key responsibilities of a Online Marketing Manager:
- Contribute to the development of the Online Marketing Manager marketing function with ideas, market and sales team feedback as well as personal insight.
- Business growth and lead generation through customer events, PR and communications in new media, published media and internal systems. The product of which should be new and existing customer enquiries.
- Support the conversion of leads through to sales working with the relevant sales channels providing sales support material.
- Develop and implement sales programs for the product business units within budget and agreed KPI's.
- Make available a range of marketing support material including standard marketing forms and templates, corporate gifts, display material and sales support material.
- You are responsible for your health and safety
- Promoting good housekeeping for an efficient working environment
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Eos ERP across multiple business areas of company
- Drive online traffic to the company website and track conversion rates to then make improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns to support channel and product growth utilising a range of techniques which could include paid search, SEO, social media and PPC.
- Lead the introduction of Adobe Experience Manager based website and integration with CRM system.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of digital marketing against agreed KPI's.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
The successful Online Marketing Manager will posses the following skills:
- Ability to use Adobe Experience Manager and InDesign would be a distinct advantage.
- Marketing planning skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver management information within required deadlines.
- Grade A* - C GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics.
- Higher Education to Degree level in Marketing is preferred.
- CIM or equivalent/similar qualification is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar online marketing role.
- Online marketing methods and best practice.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Planning and budgetary control.
- Experience with PPC, SEO and lead gen programmes.
- Content writing experience desirable.
- Knowledge and level of proficiency in the use of IT software packages required:
- Adobe range of products
- Adobe Experience Manager or similar CMS
- Google analytics and other analytics tools (ideally ad-words and analytics certified)
- Email marketing
In return the company will provide an excellent package, on going training and excellent career prospects.
If you are interested in the position Online Marketing Manager please click APPLY. If you are not contacted by this date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
You can view all of our roles on www.office-angels.com or on
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.