Service Sales Advisor - Birmingham
At Vantage we have built carefully on our recent success and we are proud to operate in twenty five locations across Yorkshire, Lancashire and Midlands representing Toyota, Lexus, Kia, Hyundai, Citroen, Honda, Skoda and Mazda.
Our passion to provide the highest quality of customer service is key in everything we do and we now have an opportunity for a customer focused Service Sales Advisor to join our team at Vantage Toyota Birmingham.
About the Role
This role involves providing excellent customer service to all our customers through scheduling work on customer vehicles, providing accurate estimates for servicing, repairs and ensuring the customer is fully aware of likely timescales and costs.
You will also be encouraged to promote the sale of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products/services and market current promotions.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be of smart appearance, confident, professional and an enthusiastic individual with a passion for delivering great customer service and a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Have good computer skills as the role will involve creating reports and digesting database information.
- Have great telephone skills as the role will involve proactive outbound bookings and up sell of Lexus products including extended warranties
- Have the ability to build a long lasting relationship with our customers and have a good understanding of their needs in order to guide them towards the product/service.
- Be able to work under your own initiative as well a part of a bigger team and co-ordinate workshop activity to deliver agreed work.
- You must hold a full clean UK Driving Licence.
What we offer
As well as a stable long lasting career, we offer a competitive salary package subject to experience consisting of a basic salary and bonus to reward your performance, this can be increased as you progress your career.
You will also receive 30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) along with various other benefits, including a staff car scheme, contributory workplace pension scheme and childcare vouchers.
As for training and development you will enrolled on to all courses relevant to you and your role. As your career progresses we offer fantastic opportunities to develop with the brand but also within the Vantage group by giving supported training and an environment where we encourage personal growth.
This is a full time role and typically you will be expected to work Monday to Friday and some Saturdays on a rota basis.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our progressive motor group, please apply now!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.