HR Officer – Birmingham – PERM – £25,000.
We are pleased to be partnering our fast developing manufacturing client in recruiting for a HR Officer on a full time and permanent basis, based in Birmingham.
As the successful HR Officer, you will work with the wider HR function to meet the business needs and support a dedicated employee base from an administration perspective all the way up to being the first port of call for basic HR queries.
· Leading on all HR Administration activities
· First port of call for employee queries
· Supporting 2 offices from one location (c140 employees)
· Escalate HR queries to HR Advisor / HRBP
· Standalone HR role looking after letters, contracts, compliance, fact finding and recruitment.
· Giving advice and answering questions on basic HR issues
· CIPD qualified would be advantageous
· Demonstrable practical experience within HR Administration and additional case work.
· Experience of recruitment, selection and administration processes surrounding this
· Experience of working to deadlines
· Ability to use own initiative
· Strong problem solving skills
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group
And follow us on Twitter
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75288984