People Change Consultant
Are you experienced in delivering change management in a large, complex organisation? Do you have an ability to influence and drive change?
Our client, a global construction organisation with a heritage story are a £40billion business worldwide with a population over 100,000. The UK business is a multisite organisation operating over 300 locations with 4500 people and central operations running out of the Midlands. The organisation is going through an exciting change journey with technology and cultural transformation. We are looking for a people change manager to work with the external consulting team to own the people impact change management journey.
This is a permanent role as part of the transformation team but will also have a reporting line into the Director of Organisation and HR who has a strong track record of developing talent internally. You will take a lead role in the people change capability strategy and either have methodology to bring to the table or the ability to be trained on methodology via the external consultants so when they exit the project within 24 months you will be able to take a lead role in embedding change.
You will be;
- A people change expert coming from a consulting environment or a change transformation HR role in industry.
- Capable around design change intervention, implementing change, and being someone who understands the impact of the change from a people perspective is essential for your success in this role.
- Experienced in partnering with external consultants to support the people agenda across a large scale systems implementation.
- You will be able to lead on change impact analysis, organisation design, designing interventions and workshops to support the global roadmap in a modern forward thinking manner.
- Able to engage with internal and external stakeholders and influence decision making.
Whilst being a traditional business the organisation is non-aggressive with a strong values culture. This is a great career opportunity for someone who is looking for an organisation that is evolving and under fantastic leadership.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.