Due to business growth we are looking for a positive and highly motivated individual to join our team of technicians at Derby Audi. Your main responsibilities will be to carry out maintenance and repair work on prestige vehicles for our customers, following our standard procedures and using Audi/VW Group diagnostic equipment.
- Have the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
- Be conversant with current diagnostic equipment.
- Possess an aptitude of technical skills.
- Hold a full and valid UK driving licence.
- Have a manufacturer background. Whilst AUDI UK (ATA) Technician qualifications and experience are not essential, they are preferred.
We will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too.
On top of your competitive salary and very achievable bonus scheme, you can also expect -
- Industry leading technical training at the AUDI Training Centre
- Additional employee benefits which includes - cycle to work scheme, preferential rates for servicing/MoT, up to 20% off high street retailers.
- Development and support.
- Company Contributed Pension Scheme
The Sytner Group have just finished 2nd in the "Sunday Times Best Big Company to Work For" and have been in the top 5 for the last 7 years.
If you believe you’re who we’re looking for please forward a cover letter explaining your level of experience and attach your up to date CV.