GENERAL MANAGER - PRESTIGIOUS EVENTS VENUE
General Manager - Prestigious Events Venue - Job Summary
We are currently recruiting for a talented and experienced General Manager for a beautiful stately home that caters for large events, weddings, corporate events and celebration. Within this role you will be responsible for managing the food and beverage offering along with the conference and banqueting.
With an opportunity to delight customers with your passion and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding customer service, you will have a passion for quality food and great service delivery. As General Manager you will work with an outstanding team who will look to you for set the standard and lead by example. You will have full P&L responsibility and be accustomed to working to targets that include GP and sales.
This role comes with live in accommodation if required.
If you are passionate about delivering great service and great food and combine this with a high commercial pedigree then this role could be just for you!
General Manager - Prestigious Events Venue - Role Responsibility
- To manage a multi site food offering in a famous high end venue that caters for large events, exclusive weddings, restaurants and bars
- To control and monitor the financial performance of the units and to maintain costs within budgeted targets
- To meet the demands of the customers by providing exquisite service and food offer
- To establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels both internally and externally
- To ensure all events, conference & events, functions and weddings are planned with critical detail and executed perfectly
- Deliver financial results though leading and supporting your team in delivery of their KPI's
- To motivate and lead employees to perform their roles to a high standard, leading by example at all times
- Ensure all special events are costed and delivered within budgetary expectations
- To continually drive towards service excellence, customer satisfaction and delivering innovation across all areas
- Ability to organise and implement plans to achieve strategic growth of the operation
- Coach, develop and lead a team to provide exceptional service
- Managing stakeholder relationships in a commercial and compliant manner
- You must be exceptionally presentable
- To implement and maintain exemplary levels of standards of hygiene, health and safety, auctioning where necessary
General Manager - Prestigious Events Venue - The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced General or Deputy General Manager who has operated in a multi faceted food, beverage, conference, events, weddings environment
- Strong level of literacy and numeracy
- Conference & Banqueting experience within a high end environment
- Experience of managing exclusive weddings with a spend of £40k plus
- Direct management experience of catering and service in a visitor attraction environment
- Clear and effective leadership style
- Ability to get the best out of others
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Obsessively high standards and an exacting nature
- Strong ability to build professional partnerships and communicate at all levels, particularly at senior client levels
- Ability to set high standards, achievable through striving for continuous improvement
- Excellent influencing skills and gravitas
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.