Account Manager Field
******£24-30k with car allowance and bonus*******
SF Group are seeking to recruit an experienced and energetic account manager to maintain and further develop their clients key clients. The Client is a total IT support solutions provider offering IT services specific to individual business needs based in Kidderminster.
You will be a confident individual that possesses excellent organisational and management skills who can plan and work to tight deadlines. As the lead account manager, you will be required to build trusting relationships quickly and have the ability to upsell and cross sell our additional services/equipment. As well as demonstrating exceptional customer service, you will also be able to provide a 'tailor-made' service to our clients. You will work to maximise business development opportunities and the uptake of new products. You will be the customer's first port of call, so the requirement to keep the customer happy is paramount.
- Managing the full process on assigned accounts including the full sales lifecycle, from appointment making to face to face meetings, presentations, preparing quotations / proposals and closing the deal.
- Ensure the customers are fully aware of all the additional products/services we offer and be able to deliver demonstrations.
- To understand customer problems / challenges and offer the products and solutions that will assist and how best to present and sell them.
- Make sure that all clients are being developed continuously
- Work closely with other account executives to maintain growth and exceed targets
- Meeting with existing clients where you will identify any potential cross sell and upselling opportunities.
- Key account management including making appointments to visit and maintaining a strong relationship
- Write and produce reports/ proposals and quotes.
- Update your key account contracts as necessary
- Negotiate terms and close sales
- Efficient diary management
- Confident and professional demeanour (comfortable on the phone and face-to-face)
- Comfortable at all levels from operations to board room
- Most of our clients are within a 50 miles of Kidderminster
- 5+ years of proven account management experience
- IT industry experience/an interest in IT would be beneficial but not necessary as full training will be provided to the right candidate
- Very confident with computers and have working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of communication skills
- Proven experience of working with a CRM system and to a sales process
- Must be a lively, target driven and self-motivated
- Possess a positive attitude
- Be reliable and provide a consistently high level of sales and customer service
- Confident in presenting and demonstrating to people on all levels
- Organised with thorough and excellent time management and able to plan own day effectively
- Must be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle
Salary - £24,000- £30,000 + BONUS Car Allowance of up to £3,000pa 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays) Monday - Friday (9am-5.30pm except Weds 8:30am start & Friday 5pm finish) although, from time-to-time, you will need to be flexible.