Our prestigious client, based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, has a full-time temporary requirement for an experienced Administrator for approximately 3 months.
To manage and implement an effective timetabling, room-booking and attendance monitoring solution. To ensure that all educational programmes are delivered and resources are optimised at both strategic and operational levels. A key part of the role will be the coordination of these activities across all of the sites.
- To help plan and deliver student level timetabling and attendance across all years.
- Using the electronic timetabling system and absence monitoring system to plan, develop, implement and monitor timetabling, room booking and absence monitoring for a range of courses, working in conjunction with set curriculum schedules and all other requirements.
- To undertake regular spot checks and audit use of resources for teaching to underpin the accuracy of timetabling across all site locations and negotiate any differences or issues with the appropriate staff.
- During instances of room clashes, to negotiate and manage a range of teaching resources within an agreed timetabling framework with academic, support, technical and other staff.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of using and manipulating spreadsheets is essential
- Computer proficient
- Able to work under pressure and unsupervised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail
- Experience of CELCAT
- An understanding of a higher education environment
Salary: £10.05 per hour