A prestigious Property Management business based in Central Birmingham is seeking a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful applicant would be someone who has a genuine passion for real estate coupled with a progressive outlook in regards to their career. Candidates with experience of Credit Control within the Property sector would be strongly urged to apply as would those who have had experience managing blue-chip customers and in client-facing roles.
Ideally, you will:
- Have credit control experience within the property sector, but this is not essential
- Be competent producing reports using MS Excel
- Have experience of high volume collections
- Be immaculately presented and be able to build rapport with clients face to face
In return, you will:
- Work in a centrally located office with easy access to excellent transport links
- Receive the chance to progress your understanding and professional development within the role
- Receive excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, life insurance, company pension scheme, company bonus scheme, season ticket loan for transport, and the option to purchase additional benefits
- Gain exposure to working within a premier client base
This role is ideal for an experienced Credit Controller who thrives in a professional environment who is keen to progress within a multinational business. If this is of interest to you then please do not hesitate to apply!