Temporary Recruitment Administrator
Temporary Recruitment Administrator (FTC until December 2017 with possible extension into 2018 / permanent role)
Solihull, West Midlands
£18,000 to £20,000 per annum
A large and well established healthcare company is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Recruitment Administrator professional to join their team on a temporary basis.
Reporting into Recruitment Manager, the post-holder will be responsible for providing an end-to-end efficient recruitment administrative service to the business in accordance with set recruitment policies and company requirements.
* Become the first point of contact for direct applicants, agencies and job boards in relation to any live vacancies
* Record applications into the candidate application tracker (ATS), and deal with any on-boarding admin tasks i.e. DBS checks, chasing references etc.
* Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in order to deliver a defined volume recruitment process for all job roles
* Assist in attracting candidates into the business, including working proactively on hard-to-fill vacancies, and maintaining regular contact with talent pool candidates
* Undertake initial screenings with applicants before arranging suitable interview slots / assessment days
* Ensure all unsuccessful candidates receive relevant correspondence
* Assist with both staff and external recruitment queries, via both email and telephone
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Previous experience of working in a Recruitment Administrator role
* Experience of using an ATS or similar system
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to undertake occasional national travel and also undertake some work outside of standard working hours
* Be available immediately to interview and start your next role!
If you have experience of the above please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com whilst quoting ref: 480103992
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.