CRM Executive (Temporary)
MandM Direct has over 30 years experience of trading. Led by our Board of Directors, we are now one of Europe’s leading online, off-price retailers. We offer big brands at low prices - with over 3 million customers and 57 million website visits per year.
We are seeking a motivated individual with a keen interest in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to join the Customer team. The successful candidate will be working alongside an experienced team to assist with implementing global multi-channel campaigns predominately through email and the website.
Main duties will include:
- Developing engaging, impactful and personalised campaigns that drive retention and loyalty to meet team KPIs.*
- Day-to-day management of the email schedule for all sport communications, ensuring all mailings are delivered correctly, promptly and on time to deliver maximum sales and repeat purchases.
- Briefing, testing and scheduling email campaigns to the German market, with support from the CRM Manager.
Proofing and testing the email & homepage creative ready for sign off. Ensuring any amends are forwarded to Creative and re-tested.
- Reporting and analysing email performance on individually owned email marketing campaigns
- Producing, adapting and improving email templates to support the email plan. Working closely with the CRM Manager on the email test and optimisation plan, analyse the results of tests undertaken and make recommendations to improve email performance further.
- Ensuring best practice email design. Utilise the ESP tool (Silverpop) to ensure maximum deliverability and optimal render ability. Raise support requests and liaise with ESPs as and when required.
Candidates must have a strong commercial understanding, be methodical and be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail whilst also meeting tight deadlines. Excellent keyboard skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft packages are essential.
Hours of work: 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday - Friday.
Location: Leominster, Herefordshire