Service Desk Tier 1
* Basic IT knowledge and skills with ability to use internal systems
* Basic problem solving skills with self initiative
* Effective and Exceptional Customer Service Delivery
* Effective Communication Skills
* Provide 1st Line Support on all incoming incidents for IT Support
* Correctly record and assignment of all incidents via internal System
* Effective and proactive management of caseloads with organisation
* Provide and maintain excellent customer service at 5*
* Escalation as appropriate
* Participate in Team Meetings.
* Adhere to policies and procedures.
* Ensure Training Record is up to date
* Timely and accurate updates to Time sheets.
Candidates are required to have:
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Flexibility and motivation and be a determined team player.
* The ability to work under pressure.
* All Applicants must have exceptional timekeeping and Reliability. This will be working various flexible shifts between 7am and 6pm so full flexibility is required
* Good basic IT skills in using a range of computer systems including Microsoft Windows & Office and be able to navigate comfortably around internet based applications.
Full training will be provided for 2 Weeks initially with on going training