Our client, a rapidly expanding software company, is looking for a bright and articulate Web Developer to deliver the whole web platform for both the front end customer facing website and the back end client deployment site. Additionally, the Web Developer will develop or enhance conversions written using Foxpro to migrate clients. You will be working in an Agile style.
The Web Developer will report directly into the General Manager and be based in their office in Solihull.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Fluency in PHP and MySQL with at least one year's experience.
- Excellent understanding of OOP.
- Familiarity with MVC architecture.
- Experience of Apache, Linux and LAMP architecture.
- Experience using version control (ideally GIT).
- Good understanding of AJAX.
- Familiarity with working to W3C standards.
- Experience using jQuery.
- FoxPro a plus
- Adobe design suite experience a plus
- Demonstrable website skills in both front and back end work.
- At least one year of website development
- Experience of working under tight time and quality pressure
- A focus on process and quality
- FoxPro skills, but can be learnt on the role
- Meticulous eye for detail, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives on driven day-to-day problem solving, and pressured scenarios with changing priorities.
- Committed to continual process improvement including measuring the impact of change.
- Team player, with ability to build strong relationships with all staff
- Customer service ethos, with approach to finding pro-active solutions that deliver client satisfaction
- Pride in their own work.
A competitive salary is on offer which is commensurate with experience.