I am recruiting an HR Manager role for a business based in Birmingham City Centre. The business is going through a huge amount of change and so they are looking for someone to join on an initial 6 month basis with potential for extension.
Your key responsibilities will cover the full HR generalist remit including but not limited to:
- Advising and supporting on all employee relation cases such as disciplinary, grievance, absence and capability
- Managing long term sickness
- Negotiating with trade unions to improve efficiency and benefit for both employee and employer
- Partnering with the business and continuing to up-skill, coach and develop all line managers
- Any HR projects that arise
The successful candidate will be either immediately available or available at short notice, have a commercial approach to their HR work, have a mix between public and private sector experience within HR and enjoy a very fast-paced, ever changing environment. Working closely with the Head of HR, you will be expected to work quickly, efficiently and pro-actively.
Union experience is essential.
This is a great role for someone to come in and manage part of an HR function and achieve a lot in a short space of time. If this sounds like something of interest to you then please do apply with your most up to date CV to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75303170