Junior Design Engineer
Junior Design Engineer required. My client manufactures a variety of solutions to the Electrical & Transportation industries and due to continued growth are now seeking a Junior Design Engineer to join the team. The successful CAD Engineer will be involved with a range of projects and be required to deliver the technically challenging projects on time and to budget.
The Junior Design Engineer will be proficient in the use of CAD software (Solidworks) in order to produce detailed drawings for manufacture. It is also expected that the CAD Engineer will be involved with new product development, liaise with customers and provide reviews and reports where necessary.
Junior Design Engineer Position Overview
- Produce drawings and technically challenging projects in line with company procedures.
- Support the improvement of current engineering processes.
- Use of CAD software to support designs
- Product development both new and existing designs.
Junior Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Graduate or apprentice trained candidate
- Knowledge of 3D CAD packages - (Solidworks)
- Strong communication skills
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of various manufacturing processes
Junior Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18-23K (dependent upon experience)
- 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75305379