Applications Developer / Database Architect
My client based in Brierley Hill are looking to recruit an experience Applications Developer.
The following technical skills are required:
- Reporting packages, ideally SQL Reporting Services
Main duties of the role:
- Develop, enhance and support applications used within the firm, this includes: case management systems, matter management, document production / workflow, intranet, extranet and website
- Weekly Intranet update in conjunction with Business Services Department
- Produce end user training manuals for existing and new systems developed
- Perform end user training for existing and new systems developed
- Responsible for the testing of existing and new systems developed
- Analyse and identify business areas where technology can be used to enhance efficiencies
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- Create, document, and implement test plans
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Work with departments to understand requirements and to deliver appropriate and cost effective solutions.
- Establish a detailed program specification through discussion with clients, end users, suppliers or third parties
- Devise solutions to predicted problems, evaluating other options.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.