Locum Band 6 community and Intermediate Care Physiotherapist
RIG Healthcare is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist with Community and Intermediate Care experience to work in one of the leading NHS Trusts in the Cheshire area.
This is a trust we work with closely that is looking for a trusted and hardworking addition to an already well run department. The trust are looking for the right person but also they want that person to start as soon as possible.
This is a locum position and is immediately available so don`t miss out.
• Start Date - ASAP
• Contract initially 3 months with an option to extend
• Pay rates up to a max or 24.50 (subject to experience)
• Essential experience in Community and Intermediate Care
By working through RIG you will get a friendly, compliant, and dedicated service with the lowest umbrella rates around and no registration fees so you really get more from your earnings.
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
We can help you make the transition from Band 5 to Band 6 roles and Band 6 to Band 7 roles depending on experience and/or specialist clinical specialism * Already a Physiotherapist ? We can find you a role that may be more lucrative, a better location or has more exposure to the treatments you have an interest in * Other commitments? Many vacancies are now considering candidates for 1 - 5 days a week, or every other week; flexible for your convenience
We can help you relocate to the NHS, supporting you every step of the process from setting up bank accounts to finding accommodation * We have a specialist international team that are experts at guiding you through RIG registration and transitioning to the NHS * We can help you find a long term locum role if you have an applicable visa: from 4 weeks to 12 months * Looking to relocate permanently? We can get you a fast tracked permanent role; from setting up interviews to salary negotiations
For more information please contact me on send me an email at