Customer Service Representative
TrophyStore.co.uk Ltd, the UK’s largest online retailer of trophies, medals and awards, has an exciting vacancy on its Customer Service team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our busy, expanding business in Tamworth.
Whilst we all come to work to do an outstanding job we also believe in having fun and ensuring everyone keeps a good work/life balance.
To be successful as a Customer Service Representative at Trophy Store, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven previous history of customer service experience showing strong enthusiasm towards helping the customer
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hard working, reliable and able to work under own initiative whilst still being part of a small, multi-tasking team within a busy environment
- Competent user of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of the internet and ecommerce would be beneficial
As a member of our friendly Customer Service team, your duties will include:
- Answering telephone calls and emails from customers, third party suppliers and couriers
- Processing customer orders
- Handling general enquiries and giving product advice
- Tracking deliveries and orders
- Arranging quotations and discounts
- Complaint handling and problem solving
- Dealing with charity and sponsorship requests
40 hrs per week, Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm (1 hr break) and every fourth Saturday 8am to 5pm taking the following Friday off in lieu. Job share will be considered.
Starting salary £18,000 per annum plus benefits including: full training programme, regular development reviews and mentoring, Pension scheme, Bannatyne gym membership, Cycle to work scheme, Employee of the month benefits, social events, doughnut days . . . and many more!
If you think this could be for you, please send us your CV and a covering letter telling us why.