Financial Accountant - General Ledger
We are currently working in partnership with a large engineering group who are looking to recruit an experienced manager to play an active role in supporting and developing a small team to ensure processes are efficient and KPI's are achieved.
Within this position you will be working for one of the most progressive and actively growing businesses in the UK. We are looking for an ambitious individual to lead and develop a team within a strong support structure that openly recognises and praises performance. The role is focused around mentorship and process improvement; as such your responsibilities include:
- Manage the posting of financial transactions and resolution of all escalated queries and disputes with internal stakeholders
- Drive individual GL processes such as posting of journal entries, ledger account and bank reconciliations and management of fixed assets administration
- Month-end reconciliation to the General Ledger
- Manage VAT and intrastat reporting
- Identify, analyse and resolve any performance issues, focusing on promoting a culture of continuous process improvement
To be successful in this position you will need experience in a similar role and have ideally worked in a shared service environment where you have managed high volumes of transactions whilst also motivating others and assuring high standards. Being the type of individual that flourishes in an environment where you can develop processes and people to achieve improved performance, you will have excellent communication skills and a good working knowledge of ERP systems, SAP and Capex reporting.
How to Apply
Please click on the button below, attaching your full CV in Word format, detailing your current salary package and quoting reference number 370364.