** Credit Controller**
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with well-established Birmingham based business to appoint a Credit Controller to the team.
This Credit Controller opportunity is permanent and paying circa £22,000.
Credit Controller overview:
- Assess and reduce any financial risk to the business.
- Work with key suppliers who provide financial data in order to minimise financial risk and keep bad debts low.
- To be inspirational, dynamic and have pro-active approach towards the business.
- Ensure that customer debts are kept below stated target levels
- Actively chase monthly cash targets
- Complete and present regular management reports
- Work with / meet all necessary parties to resolve Customer complaints and Debit Note issues and to develop positive ongoing internal and external Customer relations
- Adhere to strict monthly arrears process
- Pro-actively support 'month-end' Sales Ledger activities
- Make a positive contribution towards department work flow improvements
- With other Credit Controller's; deputies for Credit Manager when required in order to maintain critical department processes
- Abide by all relevant Policies, Rules and Standards and actively promote the businesses Core Values and Code of Ethics
- Highly experienced in Credit Control, Credit risk and sales ledger
- Be willing and able to undertake regular independent UK travel
- Excellent understanding of the Legal framework for Collection of debts.
- A practical hands-on approach to problem solving & analytical skills.
- Good face-to-face and written communication skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
- To achieve set objectives and targets.
- The ability to work within multifunctional teams, but also able to work effectively alone.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word packages.
If this Credit Controller opportunity is of interest do not hesitate in applying.