Service Desk Technician
In this role you will provide diagnostic and technical resolution services to support NFUM. You will manage NFUM's networks according to SLA, prioritisation and service impact using a procedural discipline in a way that assumes authority to maintain network availability, security and performance.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
* Understanding or appreciation of ITIL V3
* Operational Life Cycle experience; incident, change, problem, provisioning and procurement
* Remedy or similar ticketing systems
* An appreciation/interest of VOIP
* Tenacity to progress incidents to conclusion with 3rd parties e.g. BT
* SLA management
* Reporting and Analysis
* Data Manipulation
* Cisco Switching and Routing
* Basic Network Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
In addition to your base salary you will be eligible to receive a bonus, 25 days annual leave, pension, share scheme and a flexible benefits package.
We're evolving as an organisation, helping our customers to connect with the things that matter. What better time to join us?
KCOM is an equal opportunity employer. The Company wholeheartedly supports the principle of equality in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on any grounds.