Are you looking for a role where there are no sales targets, where you can focus on delivering a first class mortgage advice and put customers at the heart of everything you do? If so this is the role for you…
If you have experience in delivering mortgage advice and have CeMAP qualification this role will not disappoint you.
We are not restricted by only offering roles with working hours of 9-5 Monday to Friday. We have changed the way we think about resourcing and recognise that we have an opportunity to accommodate individuals who want to strike the right work/life balance and also seek career and personal development.
- Receiving inbound calls from customers, building relationships, establish and satisfy needs, helping customers achieve their goals.
- Providing very high levels of professional customer service and advice on our range of mortgages
- Ensuring all borrowers thoroughly understand the potential financial risks to them that are involved and are provided with advice on how to mitigate this and the costs of doing so.
- Adhering to compliance regulations and financial products, ensuring all advice is accurately documented
- Managing your own time within a busy department to ensure each customer receives a high level and personal service.
- Ensure the achievement of personal goals and performance measures including, quality, compliance, productivity measures and understanding of home insurance requirements.
- Maintaining a detailed level of knowledge to be able to effectively handle a wide range of mortgage related enquiries from First Time Buyers to Landlords.
Full and part time vacancies available within department hours: Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm. Please note all training courses will be full time Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
In addition to the salary package there is a potential to earn a further £3000 competency payment (pro rata and Dependent on experience)
- Full CeMAP (or equivalent) standard
- Mortgage advisory experience within the last 12 months is essential
- Evidence of recent, fast paced customer service experience, ideally within Mortgage Advice
- A confident relationship builder with excellent communication skills
- Thorough and driven to achieve high standards
- Reliable, committed and flexible
- Self-motivated, proactive and passionate about your development.
- Banking & Financial Services Knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and planning and Organising skills