Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for a CAD Engineer in West Midlands area. This is a great opportunity to work for a division of a multinational 500 million pound turnover organisation. The company is forward thinking and always keen to see their staff progress, they offer support/training for this to happen. The added benefits will include a pension scheme and work placed profit bonus scheme.
Role and Responsibilities
- Using 3D Modelling software
- Calculating the pressures stresses and strains that each component, such as a beam or lintel, will experience from other parts of the structure due to human use or environmental pressures such as weather.
- Making drawings, specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors.
- Investigating structural engineer’s reports and liaising with consulting engineers to establish best approach to project design and construction.
- Liaising with construction contractors to ensure that newly erected buildings are structurally sound.
- understand different materials and production methods, have technical, practical and scientific knowledge and ability
- be able to use drawings, 3D models and computer designs to express creative ideas
- be able to produce clear, concise written reports
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Autodesk Inventor 2013 Professional
- AutoCAD 2013
- Microsoft Office software
- Structural Steelwork Design
- Commercial Construction
- Project Management
If you feel you have the correct credentials for this role please contact Jake Perkins at Proactive Personnel on 01922 443333 or send your CV via the link below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75246411