Bid and Tender Writer
Every year our teams deliver up to 150 million items through our network. Having the largest individual share of the national market and employing over 9,000 people in the UK there is no better time to join TNT.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the UK TNT Tender team. The role is for a Bid and Tender Writer to join the People Network and drive for results. The appointment will focus on the production of bid submissions within the courier market, concentrating on SME and key vertical sectors.
You will be working within a fully integrated team, successful in the production and delivery of expertly written bids across the TNT business.
- Manage the standard bid process "Opportunity Development Process (ODP)"
- Be accountable for the production of RFI`s, RFP`s and PowerPoint Presentations for potential clients.
- Ensure all documents are free from errors and professionally presented using Adobe Creative Suite
- To write and develop content for tender deadlines by managing others effectively
- Be able to dissect a bid and identify the clients key requirements
- Manage and work with the selected business team to facilitate he bid process
- Organise and manage appropriate market research to support the bid
- Understand the competition and our points of differentiation
- Ability to work with key professionals
- Develop a creative theme and identify key messages for each bid
- Develop messages as to why TNT are best placed for each bid
- Manage and maintain reference database of bid materials
- Promote a professional image at all times
We are looking for someone who is assertive yet tactful, efficient and has the ability to meet deadlines. You will have to remain calm under pressure and be able to read and interpret instructions carefully. You will need to listen to other people`s views whilst having confidence in your own convictions.
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have previous experience of bid and tenders with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be articulate and creative with the ability to produce content quickly and to a high standard in order to meet challenging deadlines. A willingness to learn new skills and a strong customer focus are also key requirements for this role.