Sales Executive -Sports
Are you a driven and enthusiastic Sales Executive looking for an exciting new challenge in the sports sector?
This role is for a committed individual to work for a high profile sports company in the Birmingham area on a permanent full-time basis.
The main focus of the role is to sell hospitality packages- seasonal, match day hospitality and events at the club. There will also be account management duties for existing clients/contacts. The ideal candidate will have a new business background.
- To source and develop new and existing clients
- Selling seasonal facilities, match hospitality and events packages.
- To retain and develop existing customers using telesales, e-marketing and face to face contact
- Making customers aware of current events and opportunities within the club
- To meet and exceed sales targets
- To assist with the development of sales and marketing plans
- Work with the existing commercial team on event or match days to ensure the standards of service are met and all is running smoothly
Skills and experience:
The role requires proactive sales, account management, new business experience, excellent organisation skills, good communication and an ability to identify and implement marketing opportunities.
40 hours per week - 9 AM - 5 PM (Lieu Day or pay provided for working match days)
£23,000 basic + company package - OTE £33,000-£38,000
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with this elite sports club please apply now to discuss in more detail