We are looking for a customer focussed individual to be first point of contact for customers processing telephone calls and emails regarding spares and consumables.Experience in a fast paced customer focussed environment is essential.
As the primary point of contact for service requests you will conduct the following;
- Provide a professional service to customers, that delights and exceeds customer expectations.
- Take responsibility and ownership of Customer Service requests and keep the customer informed at all times regarding the status of their service request.
- Manage, plan and despatch the required parts according to SLA
- Reducing Customer related service complaints by proactive and accountable approach to each call logged.
The role involves
- Working collaboratively with the service team and Stores personnel
- Manage 3rd party requests and monitor until resolution (External products and Out of Area)
- Continuously checking supply requests to ensure that usages are in line with expectations
- Advising Customers and Engineers of part availability
- Reporting ideas and feedback to the management team that will improve the customer experience
- Contacting Customers routinely with ETA’s for RTF calls\Parts etc
Day to day duties include
- Taking Customer Calls by email and telephone and managing the rectification process
- Resolving Customer Complaints or Issues
- Input all information accurately on the system (call details and parts used)
- Logging off Stock and the management of stock allocations
- Resolving and handling customer complaints
- Assisting with Meter readings when required
- Recognising and processing chargeable service calls when required