Futura Design Ltd - An Automotive Recruitment & Design Agency, based in the heard of the Midlands.
We have had a fantastic opportunity become available for a General Buyer based in Gaydon on an initial 31 week contract. Please see below for a brief description of the role.
Location: Gaydon, UK
Salary / Hourly Rate: £11 - 15 per hour
Type of Contract: Contract
User Controls- This role requires stakeholder engagement at many levels within the company and with external suppliers. The role will be responsible for organising a number of high value and complex products, with impact across several key functions of the business. A varied skill set is required due to the diverse nature of the products being purchased. The role requires a high level of interaction internally, as well as a continual flow of high level communication with the supply base and overseas factories. The successful candidate will be responsible for enabling the purchase and supply chain of global production for specified projects through negotiated costs with suppliers and deliver class leading value to the business.
The candidate must have the relevant skills to be successful in the role ;
- Able to manage and execute complex negotiations
- Strong project management, business acumen, stakeholder management and analytical skills
- Experience in supplier / customer relationship management
- Several years working in a business-to-business commercial role -Understanding of cost drivers in a manufacturing environment
- Proven awareness of the total business case and end customer value relationship.
Must be an EU Citizen to apply