Accounts Assistant (Immediate Start)
An expanding and well established brand based in Stratford upon Avon is on the search for an Accounts Assistant to join their small finance team on a 4 month temporary basis. This opening has arisen to cover maternity meaning that there is a need for an extra pair of hands to help out. This assignment may be extended depending on business needs. You will mainly be responsible for supporting senior staff with all accounts functions. You will have relevant experience of working in a similar role and be able to work within a small, fast paced and busy finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is studying ACCA or anyone that is looking for a varied accounts role and has relevant experience. If you have a good eye for detail, are highly numerate and enjoy working to deadline we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience within an Accounts Assistant role, including daily banking, credit control and reconciliations.
- Be able to confidently use Microsoft Excel and be able to pick up other finance computer packages
- Be confident in communicating to senior staff
- Be on a short notice or be available immediately
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a busy and supportive finance team
- Obtain exposure to other areas of finance
- Have access to free parking
This Accounts Assistant role is a great opportunity for anyone who has similar working experience, working to deadlines and enjoys problem solving. If you'd like to hear more about this role please apply now.