When Lei Shing Hong commenced its first Mercedes Benz dealership over 45 years ago, it started its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes Benz retailer.
Our UK dealerships operate under the corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 Dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester regions.
We require a Sales Manager of the highest calibre to join our team at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Tamworth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability and community focus are built into our vision.
This is an exciting role working 40 hours a week
Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide face to face sales to LSH Auto UK Limited customers in order to maximise profitability by meeting customer needs for finance, insurance and ancillary products.
- ·Managing sales business, incorporating all the company’s products and services to meet customer needs
- Achieve the LSH experience, planned sales and profit opportunities within the Dealership, consistently exceeding all external and internal customer expectations
- Work in conjunction with the Dealership Management team to deliver overall site/Company objectives.
- Maintain levels of Customer satisfaction, service and retention through process, training and development of staff.
- Identify areas of risk within their area of responsibility and develop and maintaining effective controls to reduce risk of fraud occurring.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good People management skills.
- Sales experience in a retail/motor environment
- Enthusiasm to deliver the LSH Auto UK Limited experience and continually improve product knowledge of self and others.
- Desire to achieve the highest standard of personalised customer care commensurate with the Mercedes-Benz brand.
- Flexible approach to work and people and adaptability to a changing workplace environment.
- 23 Days holiday rising to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Staff Car Scheme
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
Are you interesting in joining a fun loving, passionate and spirited team and you feel up to the challenge, and have the relevant experience we are looking for APPLY TODAY!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75252234