Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Housing Industry - £20k starting basic salary
The Recruitment Consultancy- A multi sector specialist recruitment consultancy with over fifty years combined recruitment industry experience.
- An Investors in People.
- Award winning trainee recruitment consultant programme with hands on training delivered by training & development manager.
- Dedicated personal mentor
- Several UK offices.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will receive-
- £20k starting basic salary.
- Structured training & development from trainee recruitment consultant, to recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing recruitment consultant and upwards.
- Annual black tie award ceremony.
- 23 days holiday + 3days a quarter 11am start or 3pm finish.
- Team trips- Ascot Races, Cricket days.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant role-
Recruitment is a result’s orientated service industry focussed on providing the best service for clients and candidates. AS a trainee recruitment consultant you will be responsible for -
- Writing effective and engaging job specifications.
- Using multi-media platforms to source passive candidates in the industry.
- Networking with industry leaders.
- Source, approach and secure business with potential clients.
- CV scree, interview and market candidates for current vacancies.
- Managed existing client relationships.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant-
For this trainee recruitment consultant position we’re looking to speak to-
- Graduate or graduate calibre candidates (2.1 or equivalent).
- Intelligent and commercial aware individuals with ambitions to develop a long term successful career.
- Target driven and results orientated achievers (academic/extracurricular or otherwise).
- An ability to work towards and over achieve targets (KPI’s within the workplace).
- Strong communications skills with an ability to build rapport.
Why choose Ask Talent Solutions for your next career move?
Of the many recruitment companies offering Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles we like to think we are a little bit different, here’s a few reasons why:
- Established - We have over 35 years combined recruitment experience focusing on Graduate, Trainee and Entry level recruitment consultant vacancies #unrivalled #truemarketleaders #recruitmentguru
- Process - In EVERY case we are able to shorten the hiring process by putting you in front of the people who make hiring decisions. No long winded processes here, we cut to the chase!
- Support - In depth preparation for every interview at every stage. We add a significant advantage to your application, massively improving your chances of landing the job!
- Partnership -No assessment days, no need to shout the loudest, this is all about working with you on an individual basis to highlight your unique talents and qualities #individualityrules!
- Unique - We have exclusive vacancies unique to us that aren’t on the open market. Giving our candidates a selection of outstanding entry level recruitment roles #Shhhhhh
- Proven - We have placed literally thousands of graduate and trainee recruitment consultants in to high profile recruitment positions. Our clients trust us, our candidates rave about us and we consistently deliver results for both time and time again
"Graduate Recruitment Consultant", "Trainee Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment", "Resourcer", "Headhunter", "Sales Executive", "Trainee", "Graduate", "Sales", "B2B", "B2C", "Graduate Sales", "Graduate Sales Executive", "Trainee Sales Executive", "Direct Sales", "Outbound Sales", "Inbound Sales", "Telesales", "Sales manager", "Business Development", "Graduate Account Manager", "Trainee Account Manager", "Graduate Jobs", "Trainee Jobs"