Network Infrastructure Project Manager
Network Infrastructure Project Manager - 3 Months - Warwickshire - Negotiable Daily Rate
A blue chip Automotive client of Pontoon is looking for a Project Manager with a wealth of experience in delivering Network Infrastructure projects of work.
Job Purpose:- To manage the delivery of a new infrastructure Project as part of the recently constructed client offices.
Key Purpose of the role:
Manages IT projects by performing the five Project management core processes (Initiation, Plan, Execute, Control and Close). The management of projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
Key Skills required:-
- Proven ability to deliver large scaled Network Infrastructure Projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to deliver in tight deadlines
- Capable of working across mutliple workstreams
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects (typically lasting 6-12 months, with direct business impact, teams of 3-5 and firm deadlines).
- Ensure the Service Integrator is adhering to Agile Principles
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate
- Ensures Quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure
- Manages the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Ensures that own projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are recorded.
- Responsible for ensuring the vision, goals, objectives and strategy are defined
- Initiates and manages project charter, communication plan and statement of work (SOW)
- Verify the business case
- Identify and engage project stakeholders and team.
- Exercise a governance structure/framework
- Create and maintain a program control file
- Establish budget with stakeholders including total cost of ownership
- Create, manage and continually revise an integrated project work plan (scope, schedule/milestones, work breakdown structure (WBS), dependencies, and estimates)
- Ensure dependencies include interdependencies (other programs) and intra-dependencies (within program/critical path)
- Conduct all required project reviews and obtain approvals to continue
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.