Technical Manager (Castings / Foundry / Manufacturing) £45K
Our client is an international leader in the casting industry, utilising the latest technologies as well as traditional foundry methods.
They now have a full time permanent position available for a Technical Manager to specialise in ensuring foundry processes are developed and maintained for the manufacture of sand and gravity-die castings. Your role will also be to drive continuous improvement processes and work closely with the Quality and Production teams.
If this sounds like you please apply online and we’ll get in touch to discuss the role further.
Location: West Midlands (Commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, Telford etc. and surrounding area’s)
Salary: Up to £45,000
- Foundry & metallurgical expertise within non-ferrous environment.
- Proven track record in methoding and new product development.
- Confident in providing metallurgical and manufacturing advice to customers.
- Experience in airset Foundry.
- Experienced in Gravity Die Casting and other foundry processes.
- Confident in working with subcontracted machinists, heat treatment and material testing providers.
- Hands on experience in the implementation of Quality tools and techniques.
You may have had experience or be interested in the following: Technical Manager, Quality Manager, Senior Design Engineer, Project Manager, Engineering Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Process Engineer, Product Manager
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Agency, the services advertised by EasyWeb Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75287643