NPI Project Manager
We are currently working in partnership with a reputable manufacturer with a strong heritage as they look to recruit an NPI Project Manager for their West Midlands manufacturing and production site. The business is going through significant growth and looking to re-align their Project Managers with key customer accounts. As such, we are now looking to recruit an NPI Project Manager who will be responsible for driving projects from cradle to grave, building cross-functional teams to deliver projects against key programme objectives.
Our client is a leading manufacturer in its field supplying into a number of industry sectors with diverse product applications. The business has received a number of new contracts from both long-standing customers and new accounts and as such require additional support to deliver new product introduction projects. The successful NPI Project Manager will take full responsibility for project delivery across key metrics of quality, on-time in full and cost for a specific customer.
- Lead a matrix team through development stages from RFQ through to full production launch of assigned NPI projects
- Generate programme plans for cross-functional teams
- Utilise NPI gateway process to monitor programme progress, co-ordinating with quality, planning, production and commercial to deliver against key objectives
- Liaise with customers to manage expectations from the start of the project to its natural completion
- Provide regular project updates to internal business and senior management team
- Ensure wider business KPIs are met in line with quality, cost, on time delivery and production output
The ideal NPI Project Manager will have:
- Industrial manufacturing background, ideally in automotive or aerospace manufacturing
- Previously worked in a role responsible for the delivery of a number of projects simultaneously
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- The ability to quickly galvanise matrix teams to deliver projects
Salary from £45,000 - £55,000 DOE + package