Network Telecom, based in Telford, are a very successful and progressive SME company operating within the telecommunications sector. We are now embarking on a growth strategy which will see considerable increases in business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Installations Co-ordinator to join the Installations team.
As an Installations Co-ordinator you will provide effective and efficient administrative support to ensure all new installs are planned and installed within the appropriate timescales. A key part of your role is to provide an outstanding service to both internal and external customers. We are a fast paced technical environment who thrive under pressure.
Key duties of the post include:
- Administrative support for all installation activities and daily liaison with internal and external customers.
- Full ownership of installations from start to finish until completion
- Overseeing and maintaining a highly accurate and organised system of customers deals, files and data.
- Ensuring appropriate compliance frameworks are being followed and adhered to.
- Handling incoming calls from the engineers, assisting or redirecting as required.
- Handling incoming calls from customers in a timely and professional manner, logging and actioning all data as required.
- Work together with the Sales Consultants/Engineers to ensure highest customer experience achieved by executing requests in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Work closely with the team to address and resolve issues and implement improvements where needed.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of knowledge regarding all areas of Network Telecom through both self-study and supported development.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 year working within a customer service environment is highly preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Professional, presentable and polite.
- A good sense of humour, contributing positively to team morale.
- To maintain a positive attitude and be at the forefront of promoting products and services to the team.
- Team player; confident personality and enjoys a challenge.
- Strong communication skills both in writing and verbally.
- Hard working and eager to learn.
- Ability to multi-task; enabling you to prioritise workload depending on agreed time-scales.
- PC literate with good Excel knowledge.
- Good problem solving and communication skills, analytical mind-set.
If you feel you possess the above skills please send cv and covering letter outlining your specific suitability for this role, including current salary details.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No agencies please.