MandM Direct has over 30 years experience of trading. Led by our Board of Directors, we are now one of Europe’s leading online, off-price retailers. We offer big brands at low prices - with over 3 million customers and 57 million website visits per year.
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen within our Merchandising department for a diligent and organised individual wishing to join the Trading team.
Main duties will include:
- Planning and coordination of trading plans on a daily basis across all websites working closely with digital, merchandising, design and CRM teams to compile and execute
- Managing the international trading plans ensuring customers are targeted with the most relevant messages in each market, align with seasonal events and ensure timings are achievable
- Working closely with the wider marketing team in the communications of key trading messages to ensure online activity is integrated across all channels and targets reached
- Responsibility for all messaging and coordination of product inclusion, editorial images and translations across all on site content
- Working with the Digital Design team to deliver engaging onsite creative as well as ensuring all messaging, links and tracking is correct
- Developing campaigns to generate sales and hit targets making these relevant and enticing for all customers
- Maintaining the trading calendar to include all public holidays, school holidays, sporting events and other key events
- Analysing performance, competition and market gathering data to discover actionable insights.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Have good attention to detail
- Be driven to hit deadlines
- Have the ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate well at all levels (both written and verbal}
- Proactive, organised and able to work under pressure using own initiative.
Hours of work: 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday - Friday.
Location: Based at our head office in Leominster, Herefordshire.