Head Of Customer Service
Head Of Customer Services
A leading client as an exciting opportunity to recruit a head of Customer Services. The organisation is a highly renowned utilities company. A strategic leadership role with responsibility for designing and developing customer service and resource planning strategy, principals and governance.
This role will include you:
- Responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer service through the senior leadership of the management team and large teams of front line and back office agents.
- Overseeing the forecasting and budgeting processes for the customer service function as well as ongoing real time management of the contact centre.
- Expected to operate as the site leader when the COO is not onsite and be responsible for site issues.
- Responsible for driving visibility of the business strategy within the customer service function and leading superior engagement from front line teams in order to deliver a low cost to serve but incredible and unique experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong finance and commercial acumen and detailed understanding of our business and industry
- Confident in making bold decisions weighing up risks & benefits for the greater good
- Previous experience in leading high performing customer service teams within a complex and flexible operational environment including management of large number of managers and front line employees
- Budget management and the development/analysis of management information
- Highly developed communication skills to drive behavioural and performance improvements
- Experience of inspiring followership within large scale operation
- Proven track record in excellence in customer satisfaction
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship/interpersonal skills
If you feel that you have the skills & experience to succeed in this position, please send your CV today.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.