GIS Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will be the driving force that ensures our clients projects and products are built to specification, adhere to the budget and are delivered on time. Taking charge of the production team’s workload, you will implement the clients project and product roadmaps and build your reputation in bringing some of the most innovative products and services to the rapidly evolving geospatial market.
- To project manage the delivery of products and services.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with project customers to ensure our services exceeds their expectations and business needs.
- You will provide the production team with effective leadership, advice, guidance and direction in order to maintain team efficacy and efficiency.
- Track, document and report progress to the management team.
As a senior project manager you will be degree educated in an appropriate subject such as Physics, Geography or Information Technology, have 5 years industrial experience in a relevant industry and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Hands-on project management experience with a proven track record of end to end delivery of large projects in Geo-information, Information Technology or similar.
- Expert use of project management software such as Microsoft Project.
- A professional qualification in project management such as PRINCE 2.
- Experience in managing projects with budgets in excess of £1,000,000.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Report writing.
- Experience in a client facing role involving relationship management and negotiation.
- Flexible and willing to work on a range of activities.
- Experience of working in an SME / Start-up environment is advantageous.
- Strong leadership in identifying and resolving issues and challenges.
- Knowledge of the Geospatial Intelligence market is advantageous.