Igloo are seeking an onsite recruitment administrator to work at our Rugby site.
What do we need?
- An Administrator that is willing and able to work hard, learn the job from experienced professionals and who wants to carve a career with one of the UK's fastest growing companies.
What do we offer?
- A comprehensive and structured training regime that will cover all aspects of the recruitment cycle.
- An exciting, challenging and state of the art environment to work in
- The opportunity to earn an above average salary and a career development potential.
- Starting salary - £16k.
What do you need to offer us?
- You will be someone who is determined to succeed.
- You will be someone who has the ability to learn.
- You will be someone who can work in a challenging and fast paced environment
- You will be someone who is enthusiastic and intelligent.
What will your duties be?
- Daily Data Input of employee hours
- Creation of new starter employees onto our in-house system
- Daily update of in house system, dealing with employee’s documents and legal compliance.
- General filing
- General administrative support to the Site Manager and Site Consultants
Igloo will provide you with the opportunity, we will provide you with the environment in which you can succeed and we will provide you with all the training and encouragement that is required for our industry.
All you need to bring to this role is the correct attitude and self discipline that is essential for this position.
There will be an interim period for 5 weeks at our Nuneaton hub.
If you feel you have the right attributes, please send your CV, and a letter explaining why you feel you are suited to this role, to and