Cherry Professional are recruiting for a Procurement Specialist to join and exciting, expanding restaurant chain in Derby. If you have experience in Procurement / Buying / Purchasing in the Food industry, this would be a great opportunity for you!
- Responsible for the procurement of products for the company across the UK.
- Handling and negotiating SLA's
- Searching for, and making savings wherever possible in the procurement cycle
- Sourcing new suppliers in line with the business needs
- Offsite visits to suppliers
- Overseeing purchasing and stock control
The role of Procurement Specialist will be an autonomous role working in a fast paced environment. Our client have a great, family like atmosphere and the role comes with loads of benefits and incentives including discount at several retailers and flexible working hours.
- Experience working in Procurement / Purchasing / Buyer roles.
- Experience working in the Food / Restaurant industry is essential for this role
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- An excellent communicator
- Innovative approach to work
- Good working knowledge of Food Safety, and Health and Safety regulations.
Previous roles you may have applied for would include, Procurement Specialist, Procurement Assistant, Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Specialist, Buyer, Assistant Buyer, Supply Chain
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of a client.