Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking for a Customer Service Advisor job? Webhelp UK is currently recruiting Full Time Customer Service Advisors for our Derby contact centre. You will be working with one of our valued clients Eurostar, one of Europe's most loved travel brands. With a starting salary of £15,770 per annum and excellent benefits, this really is an excellent opportunity.
About Webhelp UK
Webhelp UK is one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers and we are leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We are looking to bring people on board who understand the importance of good conversation and want to join the team who aim to offer the best customer service in the country.
Your role with Webhelp UK
As a Customer Service Advisor with Webhelp UK, you will be interacting with customers and supporting them with any queries they may have. Establishing the reason for their call, you will aim to deliver a service to them that gives them resolution to their enquiry. You will also be adding value to the customer's account by upselling and promoting service features.
You will work as part of a team on this new and exciting campaign within our dynamic contact centre environment. The secret to success is taking the time to understand the needs of the customer and look to provide a solution.
To ensure you are successful in the role we will need you to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Ability to be an ambassador for the brand and represent Eurostar to the highest standard
- Outstanding customer service at all times
- Ability to deploy autonomous problem solving skills to quickly understand and solve customer queries
- Excellent influencing skills
- A calm and influential nature
- Ability to multi task
- Articulate, energetic and enthusiastic
- Empathy, self-awareness and cultural sensitivity
- Be fully flexible Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday & Sunday 9:50am-6pm
What you will receive?
You will receive excellent training, coaching and support which will allow you to deliver the first class service we are looking for when speaking with the customers. You will be encouraged to develop in your role and enhance your career with Webhelp UK.
What you need to do now?
If you think you have what it takes then don't miss your opportunity to join us in our vibrant contact centre which provides excellent working conditions.