Peripatetic Manager / Support Manager
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Peripatetic Manager / Support Manager
Location: The Midlands
Salary: £32,000 - £33,000 + car allowance + excellent additional benefits below
1. Company Pension Scheme
2. Up to 33 days annual leave depending on length of service, plus statutory bank holidays
3. Comprehensive fully-paid induction and on-going training and development
4. A structured career pathway with progression encouraged
We are currently recruiting for a new and exciting opportunity for a Peripatetic Manager / Support Manager to join a fantastic organisation supporting care homes in the Midlands area.
Their service bridge the gap between residential homes and retirement villages, meaning that there is a community feel within the development and residents are given comfort and support as well as independence.
As the Peripatetic Manager / Support Manager, the position will be very variable, providing staff training and induction, doing internal audits and compliance checks as well as providing cover for registered managers and looking after the day-to-day management of the service. You will be required to help develop a staffing team who offer the highest standard of care across your region. You will be involved in staff recruitment, interviewing and induction, liasing with HR to ensure you receive the right standard of staff.
To be considered for this role, you must be flexible, approachable and motivated, as well as possessing excellent communication and organisational skills. You must also have the following;
1. Experience in an elderly or older people Care environment
2. Experience working as a Home Manager / Service Manager / Registered Manager
3. Demonstrable management experience
4. NVQ level 5 or equivalent qualification
5. Experience of developing a service
This role is based around the Midlands and so suitable candidates will be based in Birmingham, Coventry, Royal Leamington Spa, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourbridge, etc.
For more information and or to apply please call Tobias Marchant or if you are a Registered Manager / Home Manager / Service Manager but feel this role isn't right for you, I have new jobs arriving daily so please contact me on and or email