Electrical Design Engineer- Staffs- AutoCAD/Zuken- £45k bens
Electrical Design Engineer- Staffs- AutoCAD/Zuken- to £45k + bens
Our Client a Global based Manufacturer require an Electrical Design Engineer to design and program LV and MV generator control systems.
Your Responsibilities as an Electrical Design Engineer:
- Design of LV and MV generator control systems.
- Programming of Generator Controllers and associated hardware.
- Preparation of detailed Electrical schematics to current standards.
- Preparation of critical documentation including FDS, Test documents and Technical submissions.
- Construction of Single Line Diagrams and associated cable schedules.
- Design, programming and implementation of Complex PLC systems for building and switchgear control scenarios.
- Attending site works for assistance in commissioning and Integrated System Testing.
- Creation of detailed BOMS and project costings.
- Ability to design using AutoCAD and Zuken drawing packages.
- Ability to work unsupervised, sometimes on site.
- Competent in all current relevant electrical standards.
- 17th Edition qualified.
- Trained in CDM regulations.
- Technically competent in PLC ladder programming and design of control software.
- Attend customer meetings for detailed design reviews and be confident in these environments.
- Excellent remuneration, benefits and relocation support packages.
- Support for continuous career development.
- Opportunities to progress your career in the UK and overseas.
- Discounted health and dental care schemes.
- Sports facilities.
For more information please contact Gemma Skidmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75294669