Payroll administrator required for a highly successful retail group.
Working in a busy, successful and highly regarded payroll function.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your payroll career and gain some fantastic training.
Key Duties -
- To run weekly and monthly payrolls to specific deadlines
- Process statutory deductions
- Process salary sacrifice deductions
- Process pension deductions and prepare pension templates for client and pension provider submission
- Act as first point of contact for all payroll queries
- Process starters and leavers
- Process absences in line with statutory regulation
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports
- Process BACS net pay and pension deductions
- Ensure, payroll related documents and correspondence are filed in a timely and organised manner
- Processing RTI submissions
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75289452