Part-time Payroll Administrator
Part Time Payroll Administrator
Redditch • £12.00per hour • Part time 20 hours a week • Permanent
• Exciting new opportunity to join a well-established company.
• A growing business with a great working environment
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for a Part Time Payroll Administrator. You will be responsible for;
• Adding new starters onto the payroll system.
• Processing leavers on the payroll system, and time and attendance system.
• Processing other amendments e.g. additional payments, bonuses, deductions, etc.
• Processing changes e.g. salary, pension contributions.
• Send the payroll Bureau company the month payroll input, HMRC scanning and other documents each month.
• Generate reports
• Deal with payroll queries, and resolve any issues that might arise.
• Pension scheme administration.
• Be responsible for maternity, paternity and also sickness entitlements for long term sickness cases.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Part Time Payroll Administrator you will need;
• Previous Payroll experience is (Desirable)
• Previous experience working with a payroll bureau (Desirable)
• Excellent attention to details
• Able to work within a team and independently
What’s on Offer?
As Part Time Payroll Administrator you will receive;
• Up to £12.00 per hour
• Part time hours – 20 hours a week
• Opportunity to join a growing and well established company.
Apply for this role