Quality Engineer - Automotive - Wolverhampton
Can you offer a proven knowledge of 8D, PPAP, Control Plans, FMEA's and other Quality tools usage in TS16949 environments? Vital aspects for this role will include an understanding of Internal and external scrap and rework reduction for responsible production areas / Effective undertaking and closure of system, process and product audits / Delivery of improvement initiatives to agreed quality standard, within agreed timescales.
Core duties for this Quality Engineer role will include:
- Undertaking internal system, process and product audits and drive corrective actions for issues identified until audit closure.
- Providing leadership and ownership of quality improvements, focusing on scrap and rework reduction.
- Managing effectively the measurement of scrap, its analysis and subsequent resolution through team problem solving.
- Providing support and coaching using visual management to all shop floor processes with respect to product quality.
- Facilitating and document management of quality issues and internal concerns using global 8D.
- Working with customers and internal departments to ensure problem resolution and Project support.
- Supporting the company's New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
Interviews are being booked now so if keen to learn more please feel free to speak further with Grant Nisbet.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75291492