Business Development Manager Fresh Produce
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager – Fresh Produce
LOCATION: Birmingham, Stafford, Coventry, Redditch, Worcester, Telford, Leicester, Rugby, Kidderminster, Rugby
INDUSTRY: Fresh Produce
SALARY: £25,000 to £30,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in in the Fresh Produce industry, the company supply a wide range of Fresh Produce products such as fruit and vegetables, salads, herbs, dairy and eggs to a variation of different organisations such as Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals, Education across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the foodservice / fresh produce industry, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Foodservice / Fresh Produce Industry.
2. Sales experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75297583